Oldest IVF Training Centre in Delhi
Journey of the Routine Gynaecologist to ART!
ART & IVF Training at Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre
Skill and accuracy are essential for all Assisted Reproductive Technologies. The expertise of ART is achieved only through comprehensive knowledge and experience. Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre imparts this knowledge in the way of lectures and theories, practical sessions, and presentations that assures aptitude for every student gynecologists and infertility specialists at the end of the course. Being the pioneers with consistent success rates in the field of IVF & infertility and being a research centre for so many years, seen infertility & IVF from the inception in 1993 when the success rate was almost 5% to now being the pioneers and successful team of having a very high success rate in IVF. On the occasion of the completion of 25 years, we are now launching the IVF training programs for aspiring infertility specialists and gynecologists.
This program will be very comprehensive and we will provide the basic and advanced IVF training which will enable the doctors to have a comprehensive knowledge of counseling, diagnosing and treating the infertility patients appropriately to get good results. Candidates will have very focused training program and our aim is to really help, build a lot of confidence in the fertility specialists to take care of even difficult IVF cases.
Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre’s Basic & Advanced Assisted Reproductive Technology Course is for fascinated & budding IVF Specialists, Gynecologists and Embryologists. The major purpose of this programme is to upgrade the scientific background and to encourage the technical and medical skills of student infertility specialists and gynecologists in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART).
It has been Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre’s creation to regularly executing our extreme knowledge and hold on to the leading-edge technologies and scientific research. Our director, Dr. Anoop Gupta along with Dr. Aastha Gupta has always been the best leaders and tutors for all the budding aspirants and they have multiple reputed awards in their list.
Topics Covered During IVF Training at Delhi IVF:
- Introduction to IVF- In-Vitro Fertilization
- IUI, (AIH)
- Experiments for Ovarian reserve
- IUI (Donor insemination)
- Research and administration of infertility
- Practical on semen analysis, sperm freezing, semen washing
- Urinary LH surge detection, Ultrasound folliculometry
- Practical on Semen Preparation for Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
Courses with DIFC Certifications
Basic Infertility Training at Delhi IVF
Duration of the Course– 1 Week
This course is basically designed for Obstreticians and Gynaecologists planning to begin with their own practice and who wants to learn the more advanced techniques and developments in the Assisted Reproductive Technologies. This course provides both clinical management configurations and synopsis & management of an Andrology lab.
Content Covered in this Course
- History and analysis of an infertile couple
- Technical knowledge about IUI
- How to plan an IUI- Intra Uterine Insemination Cycle
- Basic knowledge of Ultrasound scanning and monitoring
- Applied endocrinology of the male and female reproductive system
- Follicular monitoring and drug usages
- Interactive sessions over various stimulation protocols
- Patients Counseling
- Basic knowledge of andrology and semen analysis
- Technique of Cryopreservation and establishing a Semen bank
- Male infertility treatment options
- Operational knowledge & technicalities of IUI lab equipment
- Stock management in an Infertility unit
- Regulation, Licensing when starting up new Units
- Complete detail of an Andrology Lab and the best sperm processing techniques
- Establishing an IUI lab and the list of vendors.
- QC & QM
Eligibility for this Course
Post graduates having a Clinical Degree such as DGO, MD (Gynecology), MS, DNB, MRCOG/FRCOG, etc. When this course gets over the participant will be given a case to diagnose the different conditions that result in infertility and treat them. At the end of the course a Certificate of Attendance will be given by the Delhi IVF.
For more details, please click here:- Download
contact our expert at +91-98106002345.
Advanced Infertility Training at Delhi IVF
Duration of the Course- 2 Weeks
This course is designed for Gynaecologists/Infertility specialists who are looking forward to start IVF units or to be able to understand Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
Content Covered in this Course
- History and observation of the infertile couple.
- How to plan a full treatment, Monitoring, IUI / IVF.
- Interactive sessions over various stimulation protocols.
- Applied endocrinology of the male and female reproductive system.
- Technical knowledge of IUI, embryo transfer and ovum pick up.
- Basic knowledge of laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
- Reproduction from the third party, counseling of frozen embryo transfer cycles.
- Basic knowledge of embryology and andrology.
- Latest techniques like Laser Hatching, IMSI, PGS/PGD, Embryo biopsy, ERA.
- Operational knowledge & technicalities of lab devices.
- Male infertility treatment options.
- Presentation of IVF lab processes including ICSI, Conventional IVF, Blastocyst culture using single step media, and Vitrification.
Eligibility for this Course
Infertility specialists having a Clinical Degree of DNB (Gynae or Urology) MRCOG/FRCOG, DGO, MS, MD (Gynecology). Once the course is completed the participant will have to diagnose some conditions that lead to the problem of infertility and control them. After the completion of the course, a Certificate of Attendance will be issued by Delhi IVF.
For more information, please click here:- Download
contact our expert at +91-9810600235.