Why to Choose Delhi IVF Clinic?
Because we have been Pioneers and Perusing with Passion the Art of IVF
We have been in the field of assisted reproductive technologies for the last 25 years, doing research and adopting newer technologies for the improvement of success rates for our patients. We have many firsts to our credit.
- First to develop ICSI (Single Sperm Technique) & delivered first baby through ICSI in the year 1997 in Delhi.
- First to deliver on IVF baby through MESA (Micro Epididymal Sperm Aspiration) in Delhi.
- First to deliver an IVF baby with the help of blastocyst culture in 1999.
- Delivered first IVF triplets from a 46 years old female in Delhi.
- First millennium test tube baby delivered in the year 2000.
- Delivered more than 12,000 ART babies through different ART technologies in the last 25 yrs.
- 4875 Egg donor procedures.
- 860 Surrogacy procedures.
- An outstanding achievement of delivering about 2,265+ babies in post-menopausal women.
- 64 year old lady conceived and delivered in Dec. 2013 and 2016 again.
- Twin baby meets at the completion of 20 years attended by 200 twins babies.
- 7500+ fertility enhancing surgeries performed successfully Laproscopic (myomectomy operative like diagnostic hystroscopy / polypectomy.
- 2200+ couples successfully treated from more than 55 countries all over the world in the last 25 years.
(USA, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Germany, Russia, Canada, Nigeria and many more… more than 55 countries)
Why IVF Treatment in Delhi?
In India patients from all metro & small cities come for treatment to our clinic.
We have been successful in treating many challenging cases that come to us with failed IVF cycles from all over. We have struggled and have been first to adopt newer technologies in the last 25 years. We have learned equally from every failure and success.
We are not one of the commercials, recently mushrooming routine IVF centers. Our medical expert, customize treatment for every individual patient depending on the problem, to achieve the best results. We have experts dealing with all types of cases, especially previous multiple IVF failures with great success. It is precisely for these reasons we are known as the best IVF clinic and that’s why IVF Treatment in Delhi at Delhi IVF is recommended.
We have perused Assisted Reproductive Technology with great passion.
Why Choose Delhi IVF Clinic?- Our Specialties:
- Expertise: At Delhi-IVF we have delivered more than 12,000+ babies through ART program since 1994 till July 2018.
- Patient convenience and ease of treatment: Patients ease of treatment comes first. Since our focus is on highly experienced doctors, Laboratory technicians, nursing staff, we can assure the patient of best results and best possible treatment all under one roof.
- Experience: Delhi IVF was opened in 1994 in Delhi, We have conducted over 22750 (approx)? ART Cycles. Dr. Anoop Gupta happens to be one of the best IVF doctors in India.
- Best IVF Doctors: Anoop Gupta is a visionary who realized the importance of good ART clinic Staffed with best-experienced doctors in reproductive medicine, State of the ART technology, and very good staff to run the clinic.
- High Success Rate: Our success rate is high in difficult & multiple IVF failure cases.
- Our specialty: We were among the first few in the country to offer comprehensive management of genital tuberculosis, PCOS and endometriosis.
- High success rate in Egg donation and Surrogacy: Our success rates for egg donation and surrogacy are very good and satisfactory.
- Transparency & Environment: We boast of complete transparency in treatment, considerate staff, homely environment & good results.
- Technology: State of the art technology at par with any of the world’s best IVF centers.
- Ethical Conduct: Our conduct is ethical and transparent.
- Aim of the Clinic: Our aim is to provide couples their own child and build a family.
- Well Organized: We are well organized and serving community from more than 25 years with good success rates.
- Confidentiality: We keep all patients records confidential and always try to make treatment as confidential as possible.