Why Choose Delhi IVF for your Test Tube Treatment Process?
At Delhi-IVF, the IVF Expert and founder Dr. Anoop Gupta and his team of experts, have generated a high success rate in the industry using his expertise and innovative procedures. Delhi IVF is a leading fertility treatment center for all sorts of In Assisted Reproductive Technologies and is serving its patients since 1993. Our test tube baby clinic is conveniently located at the heart of the capital of India at 23, Todar Mal Lane, Bengali Market, Connaught Place, New Delhi (Near Mandi House Metro Station).
Our Success in Assisted Reproductive Technology Speaks for Itself.
- First Test Tube Baby in Delhi Born at Delhi IVF back in 1994.
- First clinic to Implement ICSI (Single Sperm Technique) Technology in North India.
- First Baby born using ICSI in the year 1997 in Delhi at Delhi IVF.
- Oldest IVF clinic in Delhi.
- 4475 Donor Egg Babies till now.
- 751 Surrogate Babies till now.
- 10,960+ ART Babies.
- 2110+ Postmenopausal babies.
Our plus points:
- Highly qualified and well experienced staff.
- Super specialty IVF treatments centre under one roof.
- Ultra-modern hi-tech assisted reproduction laboratory.
- Accommodation for the patient from other cities and international patents.
- Travel & Visa assistance for International Patients.
- Serving patients coming from all over the world. We have our children in almost all countries of the world.
- Ours is ICMR registered.
- High level of sterility is maintained as per ICMR recommendations.
IVF Procedure Includes:
- Controlled ovarian hyper-stimulation to retrieve multiple eggs,
- Ultrasound-guided trans-vaginal egg pickup from the ovaries,
- Egg and sperm preparation,
- Culture and selection of resultant embryos (embryo grading),
- Embryo transfer(ET) back to the uterus,
- Freezing of the extra embryos with patients consent,
Currently, there are two main protocols for stimulating the ovaries for IVF treatment.
- The long protocol involves down regulation of the pituitary-ovarian axis by the prolonged use of a GnRH agonist. The ovarian hyperstimulation, using follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), starts once the process of down regulation is over, generally after 10 to 14 days.
- Antagonist protocol induces down-regulation by suppressing LH. Followed by ovarian hyperstimulation, using follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).
- Short Protocol.
Final Maturation and Egg Pickup:
- Once the follicles have reached 16-18mm size a trigger shot of hCG id given to induce luetinization – to induce egg maturation and ovulation.
- Egg pickup is performed usually between 24 and 36 hours after hCG injection, that is, prior to rupture of the follicle.
- The eggs are retrieved from by using a trans-vaginal technique, involving an ultrasound-guided needle piercing the vaginal wall to reach the ovaries.
- Through the needle, follicles can be aspirated along with the follicular fluid. Oocytes are identified and separated from other cells.
- The retrieval procedure usually takes between 15-30 minutes, depending on the number of mature follicles, and is done under mild anesthesia.
Preparation for fertilization:
- The retrieved eggs are stripped of surrounding cells (cumulus cells) for fertilization.
- Semen is prepared for fertilization by a process called sperm washing.
- Selected eggs with optimal chances of a successful pregnancy are fertilized.
- The sperm and the egg are incubated together in the culture media for about 18 hours or ICSI is performed.
- The fertilized egg will show two pronuclei.