Should I Opt for Test Tube Baby Treatment?
Described above Test Tube Baby treatment procedure can be helpful to all infertile couples who are unable to conceive a baby through natural course. Male and female, both can take this treatment. It is required in different medical conditions, such as:
- A female
- Blocked Fallopian Tube.
- Suffering from severe endometriosis.
- Problems in ovaries/uterus.
- Advanced age.
- For A Male
- Having low sperm count, low motility.
- Unexplained Infertility
- Other fertilization issues.
Why Choose Delhi IVF for Your Test Tube Baby Treatment?
At Delhi IVF, the IVF Expert and founder Dr. Anoop Gupta and his team of experts, have generated high success rate in the industry using his expertise and innovative procedures. Delhi IVF is a leading fertility treatment center for all sorts of In Assisted Reproductive Technologies and is serving its patients since 1993. Our test tube baby clinic conveniently located at the Heart of capital of India at 23 Todar Mal Lane, Bengali Market, Connaught Place, New Delhi (Near Mandi House Metro Station). Merits of the Clinic:
- First Test Tube Baby in Delhi Born at Delhi IVF back in 1993.
- Highly qualified and well-experienced staff.
- Super specialty IVF treatments centre under one roof.
- Ultra-modern hi-tech Test Tube baby laboratory.
- Accommodation for the patient from other cities and international patents.
- Travel & Visa assistance for International Patients.
- Serving services to patients come from all over the world.
- Oldest IVF clinic in Delhi.
- The first clinic to Implement ICSI (Single Sperm Technique) Technology in India.
- First Baby born using ICSI in the year 1997 in Delhi at Delhi IVF.
- 4875 Donor Egg Babies till now.
- 751 Surrogate Babies till now.
- 12,000+ ART Babies.
- 2265+ Postmenopausal babies.
- ICMR registered clinic
- The latest High label of sterility is maintained.
History: Test Tube Baby
Sir Robert Geoffrey Edwards and gynecologist Patrick Steptoe were the first to produce a Test Tube Baby in 1978 when Louise Brown (first test tube baby) was born in England. In 2010, Sir Edwards was awarded Nobel Prize in Physiology of Medicine for the IVF treatment. Because of this procedure, Now we can help couples who are suffering from infertility problems. More than five million children have been born by IVF procedure till July 1, 2012. India is at the fore front of this treatment as we have world class facilities and the cost of the procedure is low as compared to other countries.
The first test tube baby in Delhi was born under the guidance of Dr. Anoop Gupta, at Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre In 1993. Since then more than 12,000 Successful test tube babies procedure has been done at Delhi IVF.
How Does Long Test Tube Baby treatment Take?
The overall test tube baby treatment procedure can be done in approx 18 days, although this duration may vary if additional investigations or small procedures are needed.
Delhi IVF – Best Success Rate for Test Tube Baby Treatment
At present, we have around 40-60% success rate for pregnancy cases for age group of 21-30 years patients, 42.5% success rate for age group 31-35 years patients pregnancy cases and above 40% success rate for age group 36-38 years patients pregnancy cases and 33-35% success rate for age group of 42-65 years patients pregnancy cases per embryo transfer. Overall take-home baby rate is around 38.3% per embryo transfer.