Best Surrogacy Clinic in Delhi
What is Surrogacy in Delhi?
“In vitro fertilization” (IVF) now makes it possible to collect eggs from the intending mother, fertilize them with sperm from the intending father, and place the embryo thus formed into the uterus of a another women called surrogate mother. The surrogate then carries the baby until birth, for mothers who cannot carry the baby for themselves. This form of surrogacy in Delhi is called gestational surrogacy.
It is an arrangement supported by the legal agreement between the intended parents and the surrogate mother who agrees to become pregnant and carry the baby to term, give birth to child/children and hand over the baby/babies to the biological parents.
It is an assisted reproduction procedure in which the mother is stimulated by hormones to produce eggs. These eggs are harvested and fertilized in the laboratory with the sperms from the father. The resultant embryos are placed in the uterus of the surrogate. The surrogate mother carries the baby to term and delivers the baby, knowing well, that the child she is carrying is not hers. The child /children born to the surrogate, genetically belong to biological parents.
Surrogacy Centre in Delhi IVF
Since surrogacy in Delhi is an assisted reproduction procedure, Delhi-IVF and Research Centre (DIFRC) has been in the fore front of starting surrogacy services in Delhi, India. It is a professionally run surrogacy centre in Delhi, providing all facilities under one roof at reasonable prices. We provide:
- Surrogacy with your own eggs
- Surrogacy with donor eggs
- Surrogacy with frozen embryos
- Surrogacy with frozen eggs
- Surrogacy with donor eggs and sperms
Why Surrogacy in India at Delhi IVF?
India has been a popular destination for surrogacy since 2002 for Indian and foreigners. Gestational surrogacy is ideal and popular with intended parents. Our lawyers help in making a legal document, under the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) guidelines. These documents and consent forms are to be signed by intended parents and surrogate mother and her husband. The birth certificate of the newborn has the intended parent name.
Why Surrogacy in Delhi at Our Surrogacy Centre in Delhi?
Delhi being the capital of India offers significant advantages:
- Delhi boasts of the best healthcare infrastructure in India.
- Metro offers the best and easy mode of transportation.
- Much less congested as compared to other metro cities.
- Much cleaner and greener as compared to other cities.
- Cosmopolitan and low cost of living.
- Tourist destinations and rich cultural heritage of India.
- Part of the tourism triangle- Delhi–Agra (Taj Mahal)–Jaipur.
- World Class infrastructure.
Who Needs Surrogacy from Our Surrogacy Centre in Delhi?
Surrogacy is recommended for patients who cannot carry the pregnancy to term due to:
- Advanced age
- Hysterectomy or uterus removed for any reason
- Small or abnormal uterus
- Repeated implantation failure or miscarriage
- Repeated IVF failure
- Any risk to life associated with pregnancy (heart disease, severe endometriosis etc.)
A database of surrogate mothers based on ICMR guidelines is available to us from registered surrogate agencies. Keeping in mind the comfort level of the intended parents the surrogate data is shown to them. Most surrogates in our list do so out of compassion to help a couple to make a family for others. We only guide the intended parents to become parent through surrogacy with surrogate’s help.
What are Advantages of Surrogacy in Delhi?
The major factor in favor of surrogacy in Delhi is that, it is most cost effective combined with latest and advanced medical infrastructure and medical expertise at par with the best in the world.
- Surrogacy laws are more flexible than in other countries
- The success rate of gestational surrogacy /with egg donation is much better in India, than in USA and Europe.
- Infertile couples can have their own biological child through gestational surrogacy.
If you are looking for best Surrogacy clinic in Delhi-India, please contact Delhi-IVF, Dr. Anoop Gupta, at +91 9810600234/35. Let us help you, full fill your dream of parenthood.
Delhi- IVF& Research Centre is based in the capital of India, New Delhi and has been in the fore front of providing surrogacy services to patients from all parts of India and other parts of the world. The cost of surrogacy at Delhi-IVF is aimed at helping all to start a family. Our mission at Delhi-IVF is to help everyone who desires a family through surrogacy, should be blessed with one. It is this mission that all the doctors- embryologist, ultra-sonologists, andrologists, IVF experts and psychologist are trying to full fill. Our trained staff is always ready to help each and every one of the parents who cherish a family of their own.
Surrogacy Cost in India
Surrogacy cost in India is nearly one third of the cost in Brazil and other western countries. Even traveling and boarding lodging in quite inexpensive. There are different surrogacy packages for self-eggs, donor eggs and donor sperms. We even have a sure take home baby package which includes donor eggs. There is complete transparency as the schedule of payment is given to the patient at the time of signing all documents. There are no hidden costs at any stage of the treatment, other than the stated package.
The Surrogacy Package at Our Surrogacy Clinic in Delhi Includes:
- All consultations, blood tests for intended parents.
- Blood tests, ultra sound for intended mother.
- All medications including injection for stimulation.
- Egg pickup.
- Sperm washing and processing.
- Semen freezing ( 3 samples )
- IVF-ICSI, blastocyst culture and vitrification.
- Arrangement and preparation of surrogate.
- Surrogacy agency charges.
Recruitment and Compensation
- Surrogate preparation or medication
- Surrogate compensation
- Surrogate counseling and special instructions.
- Background and medical checkup.
- All investigations and medication during pregnancy.
- All time access to a doctor in a dedicated clinic.
- Hospitalization during pregnancy.
- Delivery charges.
- Post delivery care of the surrogate.
Legal and Other
- Legal and other documentation.
- Help in getting medical visa and other documentation.
- Birth certificate of baby/babies.
- Administration and handling charges.
Intending parents may need to stay for 14-16 days. This can be shortened to 8-10 days if medication can be started before arrival at Delhi-IVF.
For more information about surrogacy.
Please Call Dr. Anoop Gupta at + 91 9810600234/35,
Toll Free No. :- 1800-102-9191
December 2018 a law has been passed in the Lok Sabha permitting only altruistic surrogacy. The law has yet to be passed in the Rajya Sabha and notified. Once the law comes into force, no commercial surrogacy will be permitted. Once the bill is passed and it becomes a law We, at Delhi-IVF will continue to provide altruistic surrogacy to our patients.