Information for Overseas Patients Traveling to Delhi-IVF for Fertility Treatment
We can provide guidance and help for sight seeing.
- Red Fort – Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, 1638 Mughal Architecture.
- India Gate – India Gate is a war memorial dedicated to honor the soldiers of the undivided Indian Army.
- Bahai Lotus Temple – Built in 1986, Place of worship for all religions.
- Akshardham – Traditional Hindu Temple, Indian Culture.
- Jama Masjid – Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, 1644, Biggest Mosque, Islamic Architecture.
- Jantar Mantar – Jantar Mantar Has 13 Architectural astronomical instruments. Located in the heart of the city.
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib – Most important place of Sikh religion in Delhi. Built by General Bhagael Singh in honor of 8th Guru Harkishan Dev.
- Qutub Minar – Built-in 1192 by Qutub-ud-din-Aibak a Turk to celebrate his victory.
- Nizamuddin Dargah – Nizamuddin Dargah is resting spot of Sufi Saint khwaja Nizamuddin Aulia.
- Iskon Temple
- Humayun Tomb – Tomb of Humayun 2nd Mughal Emperor, Persian Architecture
- Safdarjung Tomb – A mausoleum built in 1754 on the lines of Humanyu tomb for Nawab Safdarjung
(You can do sightseeing in Delhi in Ho-Ho Bus from Connaught Place or India Gate)
- Connaught Place
- DLF Promenade Mall
- DLF Emporio
- Select City Walk Mall Saket
- Ambience Mall
- The Chanakya Mall
Places to Visit Around Delhi
- Taj Mahal Agra (7th wonder of the world)
- Jaipur, Rajasthan (Capital of Rajputs)
- Kathmandu (Nepal)
- Gangtok (Sikkim)
- Kashmir (Switzerland of India)
- Varanasi (Religious centre of Hindus)
- Kerala (Gods own country)
(Places around Delhi can be reached by bus or Air)
During Your Visit and Stay in India
- Carry two copies of your I.D., passport and visa documents with you and keep each of them in a different bag.
- Carry your medical records with you and carry a few copies of them in a different bag.
- Keep the respective contact details of your counselor during your treatment.
- Inquire about expected climate conditions during your treatment period so that you can pack accordingly.
- Prepare yourself with additional cash so that you don’t have to be worried about the expenses of any type of additional services or extension in the number of days for your stay. Ask your clinic regarding any kind of additional travel or purchases that you have to do in India.
- Get in contact with your bank to check if your credit/debit card is activated for international transactions. Carefully learn about the bank charges related to any kind of overseas withdrawals that will also save you from costly charges.
- Try to pay your hospital fees online if possible to avoid carrying large amounts of cash or cards. Bank Account details will be provided to you upon request by you.
- Don’t forget to get a travel insurance to avoid any losses while traveling.
- Always ask for a detailed discharge report along with a “fit to fly” certificate upon completion of your procedure to avoid any kind of issues in the future.
During Your Visit and Stay in India
- Please don’t hand over any of your documents including passports, international ID or travel reports to any of the unknown person during your travel as well as treatment.
- Don’t indulge in any activity of trading money with unknown individuals. The clinic will assist you with all the information regarding money exchange in India.
- Don’t discuss about any of your medical conditions as well as treatment with unknown individuals during your travel and stay in India.
- Don’t go for any tourism activity with unknown individuals. The clinic will tell you about the `. This is crucial for the protection of your cash and personal belongings.
- Consumption of liquor and smoking are strictly prohibited in the entire clinic and other facilities. It is It is requested to maintain the decorum and follow the rule so as to provide a clean and healthy environment to every patient and their visitors.