Dr. Anoop Kr. Gupta
Director and Infertility Specialist
Vast experience of 25 years in Reproductive Endocrinology and Artificial reproductive techniques
Trained at IVF, Osaka Clinic, Japan (ART Techniques).
- Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology).
- Member of ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine).
- Member of UNFDPA (United Nations Family Development Programme).
- Member of FOGSI (Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India).
- Member of IMA (Indian Medical Association).
- Vast experience of 25 years in Reproductive Endocrinology and Artificial reproductive techniques
- Trained at IVF, Osaka Clinic, Japan (ART Techniques)
- Attended a number of National & International conferences related to ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) & presented many papers.
- Attended a special 2 months training course on ICSI in Liverpool Women Hospital U.K in 1996.
- Attended a two-week training course on infertility & blastocyst culture in Singapore in 1998.
- More than 100 publications in different News Papers & Magazines in last 6 yrs.
- A known face on TV (On BBC, NDTV, AAJTAK and many more..) for all infertility related programs.
- Many papers presented Dr. Anoop as a chairperson and also he attended many conferences globally.