Low Sperm Count/ Oligospermia Treatment in India
One of the major causes, for male infertility, may be low sperm count.
What is Low Sperm Count Treatment in Delhi?
A man’s fertility basically depends on the quality and quantity of his sperms. If a male ejaculates low number of sperms / poor quality of sperm / non- motile sperms then all these situations are associated with male infertility.
Treatment of Male infertility:
The goal of male infertility treatment is to create a pregnancy. Some common modes of treatment are:
Oligospermia Treatment in Delhi
Delhi IVF provides a wide variety of male infertility treatments in Delhi, to get their own child. Few treatments are given below like:-
- GIFT (Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer).
- Surgery for male infertility.
- Testicular biopsy, TESA, MESA.
- Medication for infertility.
- Varicoceles repaired with surgery to block off the abnormal veins. This seems to result in a significant improvement in fertility, although some reports do not agree.
- Hormonal abnormalities can be treated with medicine.
- Obstructions in the sperm transport in reproductive tract can sometimes be surgically corrected.
Today, assisted reproductive techniques (ARTs) offer new options. These male infertility methods give sperm artificial methods to fertilize the egg. ARTs have made conception possible even for men with very low or abnormal sperm, IVF/ICSI (Intracytoplsmic sperm injection) in which a single sperm is injected into an egg to achieve fertilization.