Achievement of Highest Success Rate IVF Clinic
A test tube baby was born in the Indian Capital on January 5th, 1998 using the sperm injection technique by doctors at the Delhi IVF and Fertility Centre in India. The technique, known as Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) involves aspirating single healthy sperm from the testis of the male and the ovum from a female and then fertilizing both outsides in the test tube before putting it back in the womb. This technique is useful in male infertility cases where the sperm count is so low/ or absent, where the conventional IVF is also not useful for them.
Factors that influence IVF Success Rate
When you think of IVF treatment, a lot of questions come to your mind, especially its efficacy, regarding its benefits for you? Will it show you results in your favor? What will you do if it doesn’t come out with the happy ending? These are some typical questions that arise when you think of taking such step in your life. There are three factors which can directly or indirectly affect the IVF success rate.
- Age group: Basically the IVF treatment is meaningful for every age group of women and they can experience their reproductive life at any stage. Though, doctors suggest if you opt for IVF treatment in your early 30s then the IVF success rate can be much better.
- Past pregnancy: If you have past experience of pregnancy and carried it up to the term naturally or by ART technology last time than you have bigger chances of getting success through IVF.
- What is the cause of infertility: Anybody can experience infertility at any stage of life, and it is common these days, it can be in the female; such as blockage of fallopian tubes, endometriosis, ovulation problem or may be due to male infertility factors like low sperm count or low motility. For such cases, IVF is the best choice.
Factors Affecting IVF Success:
- Age of the patient and age of the egg donor
- Fresh and frozen embryos
- The quality and development stage & number of the embryos transferred
- Endometrial receptivity
- Synchronization of embryo and endometrium
- Quality & developmental stage and number of embryos transferred
- Age of donor & recipient and cause of infertility
- Endometrial receptivity & synchronization of the embryo and endometrium