About Our Infertility Treatment Centre in Delhi, India
Infertility treatment refers to a problem of not conceiving even after trying unprotected sexual intercourse for one year and more without any contraception.
Infertility treatment is for those couples, who cannot conceive a child due to some reason or the other.
5 Important hormones in women which stimulate the reproductive system;
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone
- Luteinizing hormone
- Follicle stimulating hormone
Many cases of apparent infertility are treatable. Infertility may have a single cause in one of the partners or it could be the result of a combination of factors but as per our survey-
- 20% of infertility cases are due to the problem in men.
- 40% to 50% of infertility cases are due to the problem in the woman.
- 30%-40% of infertility cases are due to the problem in both man and woman.
Facilities at Our Infertility Treatment Clinic in India
Once a couple knows that they a problem of infertility it is quite a shock. In this section of our Website, we will try to help you understand more about infertility treatment, finding the right clinic and to understand about the infertility treatment. In fact, going through our treatment we empower our patients regarding our infertility treatment, processes and help educate them about everything.
We and our team at Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre make an open environment where our every patient can communicate with our specialists and expert about their every step in the infertility treatment, pregnancy, and delivery.
Our Experienced Infertility Experts Assist You to Explain All Your Doubts
- What to do to learn more about the particular diagnosis?
- Detailed counselling about my problem.
- What are the treatments available?
- What are the chances of a patient conceiving?
- What are the fertility medications, their action etc?
- Who can you call at Delhi IVF for a specialist to answer your call?
- Your questions about any part of the process
- What are the precautions to take during the treatment process?
Mostly, the question arises that the infertility is in woman only but the answer is NO because it can be in both male & female, Delhi IVF is a well know male or female infertility clinic in India.
WHY Choose Delhi IVF for Infertility Treatment Centre in Delhi, India
Our infertility treatment centre in Delhi, India provides you with all the latest technology of treatment and gives you the best experience you can have because when you are happy with results your experience becomes more memorable and best. So at Delhi IVF, you will be treated like a family member and all our staff is willing to help you at every step of the treatment. Visit us and feel the difference.