About Our Infertility Treatment Centre in Delhi, India
Infertility Treatment refers to an inability to conceive despite one year of unprotected sexual contact (without the utilization of contraception).
Infertility treatment is for those couples, who cannot conceive a child due to some reason or the other.
Five important hormones stimulate the reproductive system of a woman:
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone
- Luteinizing hormone
- Follicle stimulating hormone
Many cases of apparent infertility are treatable. Infertility may have a single cause in one of the partners or it could be the result of a combination of factors but as per our survey-
- About 20% of cases of infertility are due to a problem with the man.
- About 40% to 50% of cases of infertility are due to a problem in the woman.
- About 30% to 40% of cases of infertility are due to problems in both the man and woman.
Once a couple knows that they a problem of infertility it is quite a shock. In this section of our Website, we will try to help you understand more about infertility treatment, finding the right clinic and to understand about the infertility treatment. In fact, going through our treatment we empower our patients regarding our infertility treatment, processes and help educate them about everything.
We and our team at Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre make an open environment where our every patient can communicate with our specialists and expert about their every step in the infertility treatment, pregnancy, and delivery.
- How can you learn more about your particular diagnosis?
- Detailed counseling about my problem.
- What are the treatments available?
- How about the chances of a particular patient conceiving?
- What are the fertility medications, their action etc?
- Who can you call at Delhi IVF Fertility Research Centre Reproductive Specialists to answer
- Your questions about any part of the process?
- What are the precautions you need to take while the treatment goes on?
When the question is raised that Infertility is just a woman’s problem, then the answer comes that No, it can be with male or female both, know male or female infertility clinic in India.
Our infertility treatment centre in Delhi, India provides you with all the latest technology of treatment and gives you the best experience you can have because when you are happy with results your experience becomes more memorable and best. So at Delhi IVF, you will be treated like a family member and all our staff is willing to help you at every step of the treatment. Visit us and feel the difference.