FEMALE INFERTILITY TREATMENT CENTER
What is Infertility?
Infertility is a situation where the couple is unable to conceive even after trying unprotected sex for one year. Worldwide, infertility varies between 10-15%. Infertility is thought to be due to some cause in the female, but in 40-50-% cases, it may be due to some issue in the male and in some cases, it may be due to problems in the both. In addition, women who cannot carry the baby to term may also contribute to infertility. And thus, needs female infertility treatment in India.
Delhi-IVF is an ideal female infertility treatment clinic in Delhi, India which may bring the joy in the lives of infertile patients who are suffering the problem of infertility. Our doctors and nurses are well versed with female infertility treatment and trained to perform the female infertility treatment.
What are the Causes of Female Infertility?
We have been able to understand more about female reproductive physiology due to its importance in contraception as compared to male physiology. We can divide these causes as follows:
- Irregular Menstrual Periods: when a woman has regular periods referred as regular menstrual cycles occurring in every 21-35 days, it signifies that she ovulates regularly.
- Female age of 35 years or older: Since a female is born with a fixed number of eggs at the time of birth. The egg numbers decrease at a rapid rate as women age. As women get older, the egg quality and quantity decrease.
- A history of pelvic infections or sexually transmitted diseases: Diseases such as Chlamydia or gonorrhea are the sexually transmitted diseases which can cause inflammation and permanent damage to the fallopian tubes. The presence of open, functional fallopian tubes are necessary for conceiving naturally, as sperm must travel through the tubes in order to reach and fertilize the ovulated eggs. As otherwise, it may lead to infertility.
- Uterine fibroids or endometrial polyps Uterine abnormalities, like fibroids that project in to the uterine cavity and endometrial polyps, can prevent the embryo and the endometrial (lining of the uterus) to interact to reduce implantation and pregnancy rates. Hysteroscopy is the proven approach for improving and removing the uterine abnormalities, Hysteroscopy is a surgical procedure by which a camera with a narrow scope is inserted into the uterine cavity. Other instruments can be introduced through this procedure, which allows the surgeon to improve or remove the abnormality.
Endometriosis: Endometriosis is a distressing, everlasting illness that affects majority of the female population around the world and is the cause of infertility in many women. It happens when the lining of the uterus (called endometrium) is found outside the uterus in the abdominal cavity.
This misplaced tissue reacts to the menstrual cycle in the same way as the tissue of the uterine lining. Every month the tissue develops separates and shed causes a lot of complication.
Age: Women best reproductive years are in her 20s. Initially, the fertility decreases slowly but declines rapidly after the age of 35 years.
Pelvic Adhesions: Adhesions are the tissue which can be formed inside the pelvic and thus causing organs to get stuck together after surgery or pelvic infections. This may lead to more serious conditions leading to infertility.
Following are the some of the symptoms:
- Pelvic Pain
- Abdominal Pain
Polycystic Ovarian Disease: In Polycystic ovary disorder (PCOD) a lady’s hormones are imbalanced. It can bring interfere with periods and pregnancy becomes difficult. PCOD likewise may bring about androgenization. As the time will pass away they can create more problems like coronary illness and diabetes.
Female Infertility Treatment in Delhi, India
Some factors that may also contribute to Female Infertility:
- When no reason is identified. (unknown infertility)
- Genital tuberculosis
- Medical conditions such as diabetes,
- Bowel diseases.
- Having previous ectopic pregnancy with more than one miscarriage.
Some other factors may affect female infertility such as;
- Age, Smoking, Alcohol, Being obese or overweight, Diet,
- Exercise: Excessively doing both things can cause fertility problems.
- Exposure to some chemicals